Friday, April 17, 2009

Mauritius


I think that in Mauritius the older sister (Mary) is the most "right" person but also the cruelest character in the whole play. She is right about the ownership of the stamp but she is wrong in understanding Jackie, the younger sister, and the financial difficult she is in. If I was Mary I would still hold on to the stamp and prevent Jackie to sell it unlawfully. But I would give my personal saving to Jackie instead so that Jackie would still get over with those bills without breaking the law and my heart.
I am happy to say that my relationship with my sibling is much better than Jackie's and Mary's. We help each other alot and take time to understand each other. Even though we have a lot of fights over the use of the bathroom, we never fight over money.

No comments:

Post a Comment