Thursday, April 30, 2009

My..uhm.. Life... No...No.... This is My READING Life

I'm a type of reader that can be completely glued to the book once the book caught my attention. However, I just can't stand reading nonsense books (especially book about love). I like reading horror, full of actions, full of twist, full of surprises and suspense books. (My brother actually thinks I am a weird girl just because I like those kind of book ^_^... he just doesn't understand...*_*)

Anyways, I enjoy my reading life so far because I ended up liking every single book I picked up. Also even though some of the blog assignments seems to be unnecessary (to me), I think that blogging in English class is a great idea ( I don't know why...)

OK I guess I should talk about my favorite book. I actually have read 3 books already but still I'm starting another one (just because I like to read ^^). My favorite out of the 3 is Angel ( you can see the book cover in my blog's main page). I guess it is because of the psychological events going on in the main character's (Freya) life. May be it is also because I feel identical to the main character's personality.....

No comments:

Post a Comment